Placebo's TK: Developmental TK for 21 Feb

Placebo's TK

Monday, February 21, 2005

Developmental TK for 21 Feb

Alright. I've decided that there are two distinct types of exercises I will do.
Developmental and Experimental TK
I know they sound similar, but it's just semantics

Experimental = Controlled and analysed tests of my existing skills. E.g. yesterday. I'm not a scientist, so this is not exactly 'evidence', but it is an attempt to understand and document my TK.
Developmental = Attempting to exceed my existing abilities. Exercising and growing my skills. Obviously displays smaller results until it becomes more fluent. Obviously is not much use at all to a sceptic as 'evidence' since it is so casually practiced.

I'm open to ideas for better names :P
Anyway today was a developmental TK day, and I worked on spinning foil on a CD cover
I have a vid of what I managed : Dev TK 21 Feb 2005
It's not half bad, and is not the first time I have moved it. Simply the first time I have recorded it.

At the moment I have a problem in maintaining my pages on my blog - my dreamviews FTP has gone sour after the site had that hacking :(
So I cannot change my explanation page or my media links for the moment

4 Comments:

  • Lo Placebo, glad to hear the tk is going well. I can't see your latest vid as i ran out of bandwidth, i will watch it on monday.. why don't you just edit the xhtml blog template? i did...

    By Blogger SlippedInsane, at 11:09 PM  

  • I did - but those pages are hosted on a different server that I no longer have access to :)

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 11:39 PM  

  • If it becomes a big problem I'm more than happy to offer you FTP space, Placebo. Just drop me a line.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • Thanks - very kind of you :)
    I'll keep it in mind. A lot of my intended changes are being held back

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home