Placebo's TK: Status

Placebo's TK

Monday, February 07, 2005

Status

I didn't get a lot of time for TK this weekend, but lately I've decided to go 'cold turkey' on the balanced straw. I spend too much time on it, and not enough time trying to progress to the next step.

So for the next few weeks, I'll be attempting to move onto other TK exercises - like sheets of foil (knocking over, or spinning, or rolling)
Thus far, I can get it to budge slightly, but it's certainly nothing worth making a video of yet

In the meantime, Keith is being an arse. I honestly don't know why I bothered reading his reply.
He continues to ignore my previous comments - and decided to attack the ice cube I rotated
I don't see why... I'm also not impressed enough to post a video thus far anyway.
But of course, Keith gets a kick out of making us out to all be 'unobjective'
Of course - since he has no clue what it looked like - it seems that he is the one being 'unobjective'

Poor sad old man. I look forward to his reaction one day when TK is acknowledged by scientists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home