Placebo's TK: Long time ago...

Placebo's TK

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Long time ago...

A week or two ago, I mentioned to some that I intended to do some extended tests
on my abilities. Note that I've done tests before, but this time I'm taking it a bit further for a
variety of reasons

I have not been able to do them yet, as I've had guests, and honestly - got lazy
in the holiday season after my guests left

After getting back to the task, I've found my abilities to be far far less consistent
now - for whatever reason. So I'll be taking a bit of time to get back into the swing of things

Keith Mayes

What's happened here? Well Keith has made a few videos displaying TK-like effects,
using garden-variety air movement, static and suchlike. Other than alerting us to the dangers, I don't quite see the point now. I believe we're losing the plot, and will not go further on that line of thought. I'm also becoming disillusioned with the beligerent, 'nasty' attitude of that forum

He also believes my ability to be purely static, hence the extended experiments
below. I'll not be suprised if I fail the second one, at first. I'll keep trying in that case - perhaps after more practice.

Extended Experiments
Here's what I planned:

1 - Elimination of Static (as best as possible)

Spin a straw, with extended measures to prevent static and air movement.Record with webcam.

  • Close all doors and windows. Cover mouth. Make no sudden, fast movement.
  • Place pinwheels around the straw (to watch air movement)
  • Before attempting, for 10 minutes record the straw with no attempt to move it
  • Rub a plastic ruler in my hair, and show that the static can affect it
  • Use an antistatic mat, with wristband. Place straw on mat, and attempt to
    ground it first
  • Attempt to place the straw on a circular object, if possible (has been
    indicated as a possible problem)
  • Humidify the air, with a large wide bucket of boiling water
  • Play with the plastic ruler again, record the difference
  • Move the straw from a distance of at least 30 cm (telekinetically ?)

2 - Intentionality Test

Using a coin, and another person in the room. Toss coin to determine direction. Heads = clockwise. I'll probably use a straw, and will post the rules later (before attempting this)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home