Placebo's TK: Compass in traffic

Placebo's TK

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Compass in traffic

I was dragged shopping with some ladies today, but managed to persuade them to let me browse a book store while they faffed around.
I read some very interesting bits and pieces through different books - on self hypnosis, the subconscious, lucid dreaming, quantum mechanics and 'seventh sense' in humans and animals (telepathy). That last one was in the science section, btw ;)
Anyway, it left me with some interesting ideas and theories. But they're still very preliminary.

On the way back, the car broke down at the intersection (was my father's car, mine is not so good either :/)
Sat for hours, sorting out some help.
While the ladies went looking for food, I sat and tried to move my keyring compass with TK
Its one of those clear plastic balls, with a compass that rolls around inside.
I seemed to move it around about 40 degrees... very cool.
Until I reproduce it again, I won't advertise too loudly

Some time while waiting, some dickhead comes up behind me. Gets pissed off (my emergencies were on, and a triangle on the ground - which he drove over)... and then he reverses into the guy behind him.
Turns out he's as drunk as they come... excitement for the day.

[EDIT]
After posting this, I played with my straw. My speed wasn't great, but I moved it from over a metre away!! Three times in a row! Stoked.. hehe
(No its not a draught, that's been tested ;) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home