Placebo's TK: Straw Vid Take 2

Placebo's TK

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Straw Vid Take 2

I got myself a new, undamaged straw, and got working on it.
Took me about 20 mins to budge, guess I had to get used to the new one.

After a bit of practice I decided a new straw video should be nice.
Especially one concentrating on distance.

It turned out well, but my head is in agony. The pressure in my forehead on that second last clip was enormous ... left me reeling
Its a few hours later and I'm still sore :(

So here it is : Balanced Straw Take 2

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, I will - the burst of pressure and pain was very sudden :/
    I'm beginning to form a vague theory about how this all works...

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 10:59 AM  

  • Oh, and thanks for the concern and interest :D
    (How rude of me :P)

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home