Placebo's TK: Pinwheel Vid

Placebo's TK

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Pinwheel Vid

I played a bit with my straw, and then tried to move some baby powder - turned out to be a bit tougher than I expected. I'll need some practice to get that one right.

Then I went to my pinwheel, and played with it for a while. With my usual limited success (I'm not good on pinwheels)
At some point, Gloomy suggested I try putting the straw next to it, and moving that.
I did - and to my suprise, the pinwheel moved a lot. And the straw stood still.

Anyway, that seems to have broken a barrier, because I can move my pinwheel a little easier now. I'm still very amateur at it, but at least I feel okay to make a simple video of it :)

So here we are - my first pinwheel video
My contribution to the hundreds of boring amateur pinwheel videos out there :P

3 Comments:

  • Good luck placbo, as i can see you used windows movie maker to edit it. Keep trying one day tk may be possible!

    By Blogger SlippedInsane, at 11:16 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 11:42 PM  

  • What do you mean 'one day'? I'm doing it already ;)
    Thanks for the kind thoughts though...

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home