Placebo's TK: Breakthrough w/ Subconscious

Placebo's TK

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Breakthrough w/ Subconscious

ALRIGHT.. A good day :D I stayed home sick today, cos I felt so run down. Not sure why though :/

Anyway. A stayed in bed until midday, and then lay there in near-sleep. Just before hypnogogic imagery it seemed like.

I had a wierd experience involving my subconscious. And it seems to be beneficial for me, but I've removed the previously long post about it until I can confirm whether it was what I think it was.

So far the 'test' is failing. But it still has 2 days to go ;)

Regardless of what it was, I had some impressive results.
I rotated a icecube on a desk by 60 degrees, both clockwise and anticlockwise
And I rotated a pinwheel 10 times around, until I lost concentration

Quite happy :D

1 Comments:

  • As it turns out, my manifestation of subconscious was basically a load of bull.
    I tested it out, based on what it said and agreed to, and it didn't work out.
    Thus its canned, and no further effort wasted :)

    Pity though. Could have been quite helpful :/

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home