Placebo's TK: Time off + Keith back

Placebo's TK

Monday, December 27, 2004

Time off + Keith back

Lack of practice
I haven't been practicing for a bit, but did a practice yesterday morning.
It's gonna be tough to get some practice in because of some family that are staying over.
Mostly because I don't want to freak them out (yet)

Well yesterday morning I had quite a tough time getting back into things
I got my straw moving, and the pinwheel - eventually.
But my head was throbbing afterwards

Moral of story: I mustn't stop practicing for more than a day or two

Keith's project
Keith has revised his decision to quit the project, and is back on it.
He's looking into the balanced straw as an example - which I'm happy about since I'm fairly good with it (relatively)

In any event - I hope everyone who celebrates xmas had a Merry Christmas!
I don't celebrate, but had a great day all the same :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home