Placebo's TK: Keith's Project struggling for breathe

Placebo's TK

Monday, December 20, 2004

Keith's Project struggling for breathe

Keith Mayes' TK project
Today I find myself incredibly frustrated. Keith has decided to quit his project - he claims it to be due to some emails he received from a PPS moderator, who annoyed him.

Some links:
Keith's thread on TK
Keith's Project Page

I believed his project to be going exceedingly well. We had discovered that there was a phenomenon that may cause pinwheels to move with close proximity, particular arrangement and 20 deg. F of heat difference. This obviously cannot explain other forms of telekinesis, for example the ones in my videos, but what it does demonstrate is that some amateur/newbie TKers may find that they are not being telekinetic at all. Care needs to be taken.
And of course this statement incited some members to anger.

The easiest way to produce the effect was with mugs of boiling water.
See results of personal experimentation with it, here (1Mb) : Heat differentials can cause 'TK' effects

Just to further clarify - this is NOT proof that telekinesis does not exist - it simply demonstrates one particular case were it might be caused by effects other than TK.
It certainly doesn't explain my iceblock and straws moving - from 1 metre away. No hands.

Last night's progress
There was a thunderstorm last night, and my wife and a friend were in our small bedroom. I decided to get some practice with demonstrating TK, and whipped out my straw and pillowcase.
After the usual precautions, I sat and played with my straw.
Needless to say, that friend was amazed and thinks we're 'freaks' (she seems to be kidding though)

What I found interesting - the thunderstorm seemed to improve my ability.
Even my wife was doing TK on the straw (her usual annoying ability to reproduce what I do with little effort. Its a common thing among TKers, and seems to be related to belief)
We even played a game of 'straw tug-of-war'
This is around the time that the friend called us freaks :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home