Placebo's TK: Almost ready for next level

Placebo's TK

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Almost ready for next level

Yesterday I had excellent progress, and my biggest barrier was 'thinking too much' - I had to literally dull my mind and my TK would suddenly exceed anything I've done thus far.

Today however, I find myself moving the straw quite slowly and with great effort.
After a while I began to get better, but it wasn't a particularly good practice.
What probably caused this was that I was quite irritable - bad day at work :)

Once I'm happy with my control, I will first move into a new TK exercise - a knocking over a folded piece of foil (or spinning it perhaps)
After I have some success I will return to the straw and perform my tests.

Until later...

2 Comments:

  • nice to hear placebo, im thinking about starting practice again. mainly rv and oobe you know why, its because of ash and i think i may do some more work on the site if i can remember my password......
    cheers' SiS

    By Blogger SlippedInsane, at 4:12 AM  

  • I think you bit off more than you can chew with that comment to ash ;)
    Not that RV/OBE is impossible necessarily - just that it's not usually something you learn instantly :)

    Why not tell her that you'll take some time to get it right? That's perfectly normal and honest ;)

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home