Placebo's TK: Getting There

Placebo's TK

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Getting There

Yesterday it was pissing with rain - quite miserable weather. In other words, very humid and without lightning - generally bad news for static.
My practice went very well, and was almost up to standard with my previous skills prior to my 2 week lack of practice.

The straw moved well from a reasonable distance, and I tested that my fingers were not generating static (the straw remained completely stationary with my fingers next to it - both before and after using TK from distance)

Of course that doesn't disprove static, but it certainly renews my confidence.
I wish to get the my ability up to a reasonable standard before attempting those two tests.
I'd like to do the tests some justice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home