Placebo's TK: A subject :P

Placebo's TK

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A subject :P

Don't worry, I'm not dead. I've been practicing but leaving my blog unattended :)
I've been working on knocking folded paper and foil over - as well as pushing down on the end of a balanced straw.
Doing okay on both, but nothing good enough for video yet :/

I got my hands on virtualdubmod, which has revolutionised my video situation on the Win2k machine. I can record into divx now! :D
So I made another straw vid to record my skill level at the moment

I like the result because its raw and uncut
Of course, this is not proof and its not a controlled environment. It's simply an example of my progress.
There are 2 girls in the background (sitting still) for example - but you can see quite plainly that
I had control of it to a large extent.

Here we go: Uncut TK on 25 Jan
Enjoy! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home