Placebo's TK: FreeWebTown, for now

Placebo's TK

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

FreeWebTown, for now

I'm about to move some of my stuff over to freewebtown. I'll probably put the pages elsewhere, but we'll see how it goes.
For the moment, the blog is going to have to stay here.

I've begun to practice bone breathing, but stay reserved as to exactly what it *is*.
The sensations I experience doing bone breathing is very, very close to some of what I experience when doing TK. And the practice of bone breathing seems to be helping me develop that raw control and strength.

For a full explanation of what it is : http://www.taoisthealing.com/bone_breathing.html
As I say, I have no idea what causes these sensations. Often one finds an ancient practice like this that has a basis somewhere, but has been extended into all sorts of fanciful mysticism.

I'm only hoping that developing this skill helps with my TK.

Oh, and unfortunately I'm getting less TK time again because of personal situations.
The room I practice in is being used by a girl, and the building of my house is still taking a lot of my time.
Bone breathing however can be done whenever I'm waiting for something, etc.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you. I apologise for it being dormant for quite a few months now - I'm finally moving into my new house so things should improve in while.

    Regarding the karate school, I know there are a few martial arts schools who attempt to teach defensive abilities where you don't touch the person. I'm not sure if that's what you refer to.
    As you can tell from my blog, I'm a far way away from knocking someone out or pushing a human body away :)

    Whether those abilities are real.. I can't say. I hope they are, of course.

    If you mean to hold a self-learning class to, well, push objects around, then that would be more likely to achieve. I'm just not entirely sure how it would fit into your present system.

    Keep in mind that so far I know of nobody that has developed my abilities to the point of them being practical or useful. If they're out there, they're pretty quiet.

    By Blogger Chilliboy, at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home